The Antrim Room
Antrim is a northern county in the City of Belfast, Ireland. Belfast is home to C.S. Lewis and Van Morrison and also has the Titanic Museum and some of the best restaurants in the City Center.
Our Antrim Room is located on the first floor and is handicap accessible. This room offers tall ceilings, an electric fireplace for you to cozy up to, a desk for you to create or catch up on work, and a full bathroom with handicap accessibility. Enjoy the close proximity to the game room, the common area and kitchen, and the parlor when you stay in the Antrim Room.
Terms & Conditions
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00pm indoors and outdoors. Please respect your fellow guests and our neighbors.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room except if you request a roll-away bed which will be provided for $25
- Check in starts at 3:00pm. Check out is by 11am. If you need early or late check-outs please email us at ([email protected])and we can add hours for an additional fee ($10 per hour)
- Wax candles are not permitted in the rooms. Flameless battery operated candles are allowed
- McWade’s Inn is not liable to damages done to any vehicles or other personal property at any time during your stay
- There is no elevator and no bellhop
- At this time, although we love animals, the guest rooms are not pet-friendly.
*Reservations must be cancelled or rescheduled by 3:00pm EST 14 days in advance to avoid a penalty of 50 percent of the stay
*Blocked out rooms of 3 or more must be cancelled 30 days prior or be penalized 25% of total room fee for each room
Guests are responsible for all damages to the room, other than any normal wear and tear that occurs during the term of their occupancy
Guests authorize management to charge the cost to repair such damage to the guest credit card – including but not limited to extra cleaning, fixing or replacing of upholstery, furniture, rugs, floors, walls, fixtures and destroyed or excessively soiled towels, linens and other soft goods