Enjoy Downtown Clayton
e love our community of downtown Clayton, and we know you will enjoy exploring our town, too. We have several fun spots to eat and shop that are just a few minutes away from the inn! Check out these local spots that we enjoy.
- For coffee. We do offer coffee at the inn, but if you’d like to spend your morning exploring, you can visit Boulevard West on Main Street. They offer a variety of coffee as well as breakfast and lunch options. They even have a lovely outdoor seating area.
- For lunch. A great place to stop for lunch in a laid-back environment is Vinson’s Pub + Eatery. They offer a variety of burgers, sandwiches, and other entrees that you can enjoy inside, at the bar, or at their outdoor covered seating.
- For shopping. The Market at Three Little Birds is a super fun place to shop in downtown. You can find furniture, clothing, home goods, décor, and much more in their shop. Check them out for yourself or for gifts for your friends and family!
- For drinks. If you like beer, then you have to check out our local brewery Deep River Brewing Company. They have a large space where you can hang out and try their wide variety of beers. They also have food trucks and host many events, so it’s always a good time over there.
- For dinner. A longstanding local favorite for dinner is Mannings Restaurant on Main Street. Their menu offers southern dishes with a modern flare. They serve up delicious drinks too, and you can enjoy their rooftop lounge area.
These are just a few of our favorite spots in downtown Clayton. There are many more places you can check out when you come and stay with us. If you’re ready to book your stay, call us at 919-333-8591 today!